During this workshop, you will receive individual coachings on your repertoire, focusing on your acting circumstances, vocal technique, or both. Either receive a new song to prepare before class, or gain a fresh perspective on a well-known piece.
Class will be held outside in a Center City backyard with a live accompanist.
- One night only class on Tuesday, August 10
- $50 per slot
- Class size limited to six students
Have you ever been curious about taking a private voice lesson, but unsure what it entails? With this workshop, you will get a first lesson crash course in a supportive group setting -- learning singing basics, how to navigate YOUR individual voice, and how to build confidence in yourself with your singing.
- Price: $119 (before any savings)
- Each class is limited to ten students.
- *No prior singing experience necessary.
This class will help you connect to your performance through personal circumstances. In this six-week course, revisit old songs with a fresh perspective, get assigned new repertoire to help build your book, or sing repertoire you've always wanted to sing, but are unsure of how to start.
- Six weekly classes, along with two individual coachings outside of class time
- $249 (before any savings)
- Class size limited to six students.
Do you want to put on your own cabaret, but not quite sure what to do? Join your peers in a live mini-cabaret at the completion: around 15 minutes of time to sing four songs and banter the night away. Price includes: a group banter consultation, individual coachings, a dress rehearsal, and a recorded performance with tailored-to-you accompaniment tracks. (This is a hybrid of weekly classes and individual check-ins)
- Price: $249
- Class size limited to eight students.
- *Advanced students only.