Audition Season: Book Edition
Do you have a long commute? Are you sitting in the endless EPA waiting room? Why not boost your mind and spirit with some non-screen time?
Here are a few books that I’ve either read, or am about to read:
- The Artist’s Way by Julia Cameron: I just finished this and it was such a wonderful creative awakening, make sure you take the time to do each and every task.
- The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz: My personal re-set book
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
- The Inner Game of Tennis by Timothy Gallwey
- Home by Julie Andrews: Currently re-reading this book..
- Then and Now by Barbara Cook
- Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns) by Mindy Kaling
Next on my list…
- Atomic Habits by James Clear
- Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin
- Digital Detox Unplug to Reclaim Your Life by Damon Zahariades
- Daring Greatly by Brene Brown
What books do you recommend?