Exciting Audition Workshop with Broadway Coach and Veteran in Philadelphia!
Starling Voice Studio is excited to announce a very exciting opportunity coming to Philadelphia —
Career Strategies for the Musical Theatre Performer
with Michael Mastro and Frank Schiro
Broadway veteran and coach to Broadway stars Michael Mastro and Frank Schiro share valuable insights from a combined 50+ years in show business focused on not only “doing the work” but getting noticed, considered, and hired. In this two day intensive master class, you will:
- Actualize your career goals, taking full responsibility for your career. (Think outside the “industry box”!)
- Maximize your chances for success in auditions.
- Utilize digital media effectively in pursuit of work.
- Generate audition opportunities with the creative team (beyond EPA’s) and build a resume without representation.
- Empower yourself to communicate your own vivid, unique, and authentic essence to the group behind the table.
This is a rare chance to receive feedback from two individuals for a fraction of the cost of similar workshops in New York City (and without the hassle of travel)!
An accompanist will be provided for all participants.
Date: Saturday, July 28th, 2018 AND Sunday, July 29th, 2018
Time: 10am – 1pm, 3-6pm
Location: The Cabaret at the Adrienne Theatre (2nd floor)
Class Size: Minimum 8, maximum 16 participants.
To sign up and for more information visit here.