As Frank Constanza once said “Many Christmases ago, I went to buy a doll for my son. I reached for the last one they had, but so did another man. As I rained blows upon him, I realized there had to be another way… but out of that a new holiday was born. A Festivus for the rest of us.”
As we head into a new year, take the time to reflect back on 2020 and all of the good things that happened. At the start of the year I was on vacation, booked my first industrial, and was about to open a new show! Starling was able to transition to virtual learning, get a website makeover, and offer group classes for the first time.
Whatever holiday you celebrate – have a lovely one, stay safe, and see you in the new year!
Like what you see and want to learn more?
- Join the FREE Facebook Group – Starling Voice Studio Group
- Follow us on social media: Instagram / Facebook / Twitter
- Participate in an upcoming group workshop
- Want to work with me privately? Sign up here for a free chat to see if you’re a good fit
- Check out www.starlingvoicestudio.com to see all of the offerings & info.
- Follow our Youtube Channel: Starling Voice Studio
- Check out the most recent blog post.